Some services remain curbside. Pets scheduled for in-clinic appointments may be accompanied by no more than 2 people and all will be required to wear masks regardless of vaccination status.
- Owners will be able to join their pet in the examination room for appointments with a doctor.
- Technician only appointments for boosters, nail trims, anal gland expressions, and collection of laboratory samples will still be curbside service.
- Pets being admitted for surgical services or staying for the day to allow for diagnostics or care will still be handled curbside.
- Call the clinic when you arrive so you and your pet can be escorted into the building.
- We ask that all pet owners wear masks regardless of vaccination status and we will do the same.
- No more than 2 people accompanying the pet in the hospital please, additional people will be asked to wait outside.
If you still prefer to wait curbside rather than be in the building, please let us know and we would be happy to accommodate you.
We are not open on weekends.